Newbie from Holland

Started by roma, October 08, 2016, 05:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roma

I already used the forum for solving a lot of technical problems but hadn,t had the time to properly introduce myself.
One year ago I bought a winnebago indian  d-24  from 1973 with a dodge chassis and a 413 engine.
I already had my share of problems but also had agreat timewith it and drove more than 4000 miles with it
The forum has been a great help for me sofar and  Iam glad I joint.
I am living in th  netherlands and use the rv as much as possible
It is running on liqued gas instead of petrol because that is a much cheaper fuel in Europe.

Grt rob

CapnDirk

Nice dinette, did they come with wrap around cushions like that, or was that your idea?  Might do that to mine.
"Anything given sufficient propulsion will fly!  Rule one!  Maintain propulsion"

"I say we nuke the site from orbit.  It's the only way to be sure"

roma

Here some more pictures of the interior

Schmitti

I find it absolutely cool that there is still such a Winni in our European neighborhood :)ThmbUp . Then also in a similar color :) . So I have now found No. 6, because from unconfirmed sources, only 7 pieces have been imported into Europe.
I hope our paths will cross one another.

Thomas
Understeer is when you see the tree, if you'll take. Oversteer is when you only hear him on impact.

Rickf1985

Thomas, there was another new member that just is importing one from US. Did you catch up with him yet?
http://www.classicwinnebagos.com/forum/index.php/topic,13346.0.html

karlsruhekustoms

Grüße aus Karlsruhe, 1973er Winnebago Brave!