Newbie from Germany

Started by karlsruhekustoms, October 07, 2016, 05:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

karlsruhekustoms

Hi Folks, my name is Markus, 45yrs old from Dettenheim, Germany.
I bought a 1973 Winnebago Brave with the 440, sold on Ebay a few weeks ago for 1100$. Still in the US, but soon on a ship to good old Germany.
I am not sure, but I guess it's the only one over here.
More to come when Winnie arrives...

Rickf1985

Welcome Markus, You will not be alone. See this link. http://www.classicwinnebagos.com/forum/index.php/topic,9946.0.html
You have a fellow countryman with one just like it and from the looks of his travels there are a few more. You will need to get in touch with him.

lemortede

Schmitti

A Hello from Gemany (Alzey / Mainz - Germany) I send you to the far Winnebagoforum :) :)ThmbUp
A super project you got there. I would like to follow up on everything and could also answer any questions you may have ;) Reply here better in English ... Oz does not like it, if German is written here W%

Thomas
Understeer is when you see the tree, if you'll take. Oversteer is when you only hear him on impact.

Oz

That's not true at all.  It's not that I don't like it.  I can speak and read it fairly well, but most members don't.  I think you'd feel kind of left out if members posted in Chinese... get the idea?

;)
1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca

joanfenn

I can't read or speak german, heck I can't even speak or read english sometimes. :angel: N:(

LJ-TJ

Welcome aboard mate. You got a mate there in Germany who just finished up restoring a bago similar. I'm sure he'd be glad to coach you along. Keep us informed on how your making out. Look forward to following your progress. :)ThmbUp

roda

Hi Markus,

i hope the Winnebago, which you call yours will arrive in Germany very soon  :D.

http://www.classicwinnebagos.com/forum/index.php/topic,13374.0/topicseen.html

Best regards from Brandenburg Roland

Be carefully, in December i will be in Baden Württemberg  ;)