1973 Winnebago potential purchase...

Started by Lahti35, October 04, 2016, 03:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lahti35

Opinions on this bago???

I think its priced too high and has more like 126K on it but lend me your thoughts...

https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ram/rvs/5739986121.html

legomybago

Posted 2 months ago? Might be gone. I'd think that price is a touch steep too. It should at least have shiny wheels at 5k.
Never get crap happy with a slap happy pappy

Lahti35

Nope its still for sale, seller is a woman holding to her price. Fourth woman with a Winnebago priced high I've bumped into in the last few months... I'm noticing a trend!

I'd take some shiny wheels at 5.5K!

Rickf1985

That drivers seat does not look like 126,000 miles, I would believe the mileage unless there is some other reason not to.

LJ-TJ

A little rich for me. Maybe top end of he threes or bottom of the fours. But what do I know. i??

TerryH

My opinion, based on a lot of units LJ-TJ has posted, price seems on the high side. The description in the ad gave me the impression that the seller is actually a re-seller as opposed to an owner/user. If it is not terribly close to you, and has been listed for 2 months without selling, request some clear photos of the ceiling - especially all four corners -  before travelling to view. Also the floor, even though it does not show as much evident problems as the ceiling will.
It is not our abilities that show what we truly are - it is our choices.
Albus Dumbledore

Lahti35

Ask and ye shall receive... this popped up this AM on my daily search and I got in touch with the seller an hour after it appeared :)ThmbUp

Headed down Saturday AM to check it out...

Oz

1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca