Yellow Wire?

Started by Wilhelm7, July 24, 2016, 09:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wilhelm7

Does anyone know what the yellow wire does that runs parallel with the cabin 12v pair? Thanks in advance.

lemortede

Can you get Pictures.

Wilhelm7

The yellow wire in the left rear corner and also near the door running alongside the 12v pair in the red sheathing. What could it be for? 

Rickf1985

I will try to help but the description leaves a lot to be interpreted. The yellow wire that runs with the cabin 12V pair? There are generally many, many pairs of 12 volt wires in the cabin. Can you be a little more specific as to where in the cabin they are? When I see a green and a yellow wire that go to the back the first thing I think of is trailer wires, green and yellow are the turn signals. Brown is tail lights and white is ground. Blue and black would be trailer brakes. I am just mentioning this in case those wires are there also. If it goes to the generator then is it near the remote starter switch in the cabin?

cook elandan

Did you test it to see if there is any voltage on it.  My thought would be speakers.  are they just hanging or are you able to trace them. are you able to remove any other bulkheads where the wires run. do you see the wire any where else.

HandyDan

I have a yellow wire that connects to the refrigerator circuit board for the ignition interlock.  It keeps the fridge from running on 12 volts unless the engine is running.
1984 Holiday Rambler
1997 Newmar Kountry Star