New member - 76 Brave 27'

Started by Brave Sole, June 30, 2016, 02:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brave Sole

Hi Everyone, Mike here from Eastern Ontario, Lancaster area. This is my 1976 27' Brave from San Diego California. I drove her home across the country in 2006. Original 440 and original Onan genset. I have been upgrading and modifying the interior since. New cabinets and counters, new floors, new larger fridge, new LED lighting, and am now doing the forward sitting area as ive found some rot in the wall, and need to strengthen the lower bench framework. Ive trimmed down the plumbing to the back only, and will be installing a new bar sink in the back only. No need for two sinks. No more heater or duct work either and the roof is happier with that heavy AC unit gone. No more leaks! All new roof up there too! I will post some pictures of my upgrades. Looking forward to meeting ya all, and helping out if I can.

legomybago

Looks like you've got a clean one there.....Nothing beats a picture taken at the dump station :)ThmbUp
Never get crap happy with a slap happy pappy

Brave Sole

Your right,..Literally a clean one!

Rickf1985

No heat or A/C? I can live without the AC but heat is nice on those chilly, rainy days.

Brave Sole

Mid September camping during the night it gets chilly, but its not often we go then. We use a Heater Buddy if ever its needed. The AC requires AC or Genset power and where we always go camping (Adirondacks NY) there are no hookups. So carrying the AC around was pointless. The little we used these two, didnt warrant the space they took up when I renovated the interior. Same as the hot water heater, its never used! Its coming out soon too! lol