1973 Winnebago Indian Project

Started by dkaven, June 10, 2016, 11:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dkaven

OK I bought this RV to have fun with my kids. I bought it in January 2015. It's been a fun project. So far I've done all my own work. I rework the bad plumbing, I've added and plumbed a new water heater propane and electrical.  Added the new larger norcold refrigerator, installed new floor and carpet. I also have got the furnace working for the cold evenings. I installed a new toilet.. also lined the bath room walls with aerobic Cedar. I did the upper and lower radiator hoses. I also changed the thermostat. It was not a high-flow thermostat so this weekend I will change it to be high-flow thermostat .. I also want to rebuild the rear brake wheel cylinders.. from what I can tell it is the diagonal bolt pattern for the wheel cylinder.  I gotta rebuild kits for the wheel cylinders. I will take pictures and let you know if my kits work.  I also mounted new tires from Coker Tire on to the split ring Wheels..I've taken my kids out a lot last year camping RV.

dkaven

Will I did not get the brakes looked at on the back, but got the new high flow  thermostat in, and got a lot of the air out of the lines. I will try to get to the rear brakes this week.

Oz

Remember, this is a "how to" board where you can show and tell others how you completed your projects so they can ask questions and use the information to do it too.  Without that info, it's a nice log of completing a bucket list, and one to be proud of!  However, it doesn't fit the board criterion for topics posted here, so it has been moved to the general board.

1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca

dkaven

Rickf1985

For the technical mechanical stuff go to the "Chassis,Dodge" section. That will get in the good. :)ThmbUp

DaveVA78Chieftain

Like Rick said, please post your brake questions in the Dodge Chassis Forum
[move][/move]