Started by dkaven, June 02, 2016, 09:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dkaven

Hey all,

Hello My Name Is Danny Lee

I'm a proud owner of a 1973 Winnebago Indian! (M375 / 400??) "Clint" is he name. I bought the RV 1 year ago. We put new Tire's on the Budd split ring wheels. I bought the tire from Coker Tire, We changed the Tires our self. I've reworked the plumbing, add a new water heater, added a new "bigger" refrigerator. We put a new floor in him, new carpet in the drivers area. I also got the furnace working for the cold evening camping. We also have a new master cylinder, and the brakes work very well. My next project is to add new rear wheel cylinders. I noticed rear rt side had a drip of brake fluid. I'm still very green with the world of Vintage Winnebago RV's. Please let me know if you have questions on what I've done so far.

Thanks for reading,
Danny Lee

Surfinhurf

Welcome,

Nice 'Brow

HURF

LJ-TJ

Not looking to shabby. Nice looking rig. Welcome to the Funny farm. Some interior shots would be welcomed. I think you'll find a lot of helpful information here. Hm?

dkaven

thank you! I do want to learn more about the vintage Winnebago's I do like the looks of the vintage RV's.
This is pic of the new carpet! My Buddy did a great job on this. Thanks Mike. The dash parts were out do to some re-wiring as seen in the pic's

Thanks All!

xerofall

Wow, that interior is niiiiceee!

legomybago

love the new carpet
Never get crap happy with a slap happy pappy

dkaven

dkaven

M & J

Welcome aboard! Watch out for the crazies though.... :)
M & J

lemortede

Rickf1985

Quote from: M & J on June 02, 2016, 12:55 PM
Welcome aboard! Watch out for the crazies though.... :)

Say's numero uno crazy himself!

I am glad to see we are getting more and more self sufficient ladies on here. Up to 4 or 5 now.

dkaven

Thank you all! I'm studying up on the rear brake cylinders now.

DaveVA78Chieftain

Welcome to our piece of the web. 
Hope this helps you a little bit: Dave's Place - 1972-73 Dodge Class A M375 (Late) Motorhome Brakes
[move][/move]

dkaven

Wow, Dave thank you very much. I got some rebuilt kits come. The are 1 3/8" for the what the double rear wheel cylinders. Hope there are correct.

Thank you all for your help.

Oz

Please post any additional technical questions you may have on the corresponding message board so the info doesn't get buried in an introduction post.  This board is for introductions, humor, etc.
1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca

dkaven

Will do! Thank you.