Arizona, 2016

Started by ClydesdaleKevin, January 24, 2016, 08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rickf1985

:D :D :D When I said that I meant on here.  :D :D I will plan on seeing you in person once you hit the East coast.

HandyDan

It was April 18 that you last posted on here. Let's hear how the Renne Faire is doing.  Did you get any of that bad weather?
1984 Holiday Rambler
1997 Newmar Kountry Star

HandyDan

Today should be the last day of the Muskogee Renne Faire.  So, Kevin, where are you off to, next?  It's been a month and a half since we last heard from you.  How are things going?
1984 Holiday Rambler
1997 Newmar Kountry Star

HandyDan

I guess Kevin has abandoned us for good this time.  He should be on his way to the Great Lakes Medieval Faire if he is following his previous routes. 
1984 Holiday Rambler
1997 Newmar Kountry Star

Rickf1985

I hope not, I wanted to meet up with him once he hit the east coast. I hope something has not gone bad health wise for one of them.

joanfenn

He busy, he is campaigning for Trump. :angel: W%

ClydesdaleKevin

LOL!!!  Sorry guys.  I haven't been going to any forums lately.  I've been rather involved in this year's political cycle. 

That said, everything is fine!  We had great weather in Muskogee this year, thank goodness!  The RV is running great, and today I'll be finishing the great packdown and stowing the workshop.  The goal is to be completely packed up and on the road by this evening.

Our next stop is a one weekend Celtic Fest in Waynesville, OH, which is the weekend after next.  And then we head north to the Great Lakes Medieval Faire, and then back down to Waynesville, OH for the Ohio Renaissance Festival...and then down to Huntersville, NC to finish out our season in the fall. 

Kev
Kev and Patti, the furry kids, our 1981 Ford F-100 Custom tow vehicle, and our 1995 Itasca Suncruiser Diesel Pusher.

Rickf1985

Didn't you used to do something in the northeast?