How do I get a service manual?

Started by tonyanddee, November 20, 2015, 08:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tonyanddee

I got scammed and got suckered into a 1980 winnabego brave that needs everything replaced. Is there a service manual I can get? How do I get a book for the chassis? The title says 1980 but the stickers say 1979..... which year do I look for? I need to get the wiring diagrams but the winnebago site stops at 1981. The entire system is shorting.. I called them and in 3 days spent over 2 1/2 hours on hold and never actually talked to anyone. I really hate winnebago! Help! Please..... :(

DaveVA78Chieftain

In that era Winnebago had to order the chassis very early so this years home was placed on last years chassis.  So, a 1980 Winnebago would be built on a 1979 chassis.  Find the Dodge VIN plate to know for sure.

78 - 82 Dodge Chassis books:

PDF

EBAY Paper

Winnebago site wiring diagrams stop at 1990  For earlier models one has to learn things the hard way.   Circuit by circuit however there are many system basics that universally apply.
[move][/move]

tonyanddee

Thanks for the info. I really appreciate :)clap  it.

Oz

Benefits of ordering the .Pdf from our store:

1.  You won't worry about ruining an original, paper copy
2.  Use a laptop?  You can take it wherever you go
3.  You can print fresh pages as you like, which means you can write notes on them, get greasy fingerprints on them, and      just print them again whenever you want.  (see item 1)

4.  You get a FREE, one year Full Membership upgrade which gives you access to over 100 other RV related manuals covering:  Refrigerators, furnaces, stoves, air conditioners, awnings, and much more.  Plus other Full Member benefits!
1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca