lampCheck out the SIDE BAR ITEMS.    As you browse the forum, be sure to look at the side bar info blocks.  You'll be amazed at all the great things available!

Author Topic: Do you have a manual to share?  (Read 4012 times)

Offline Oz

• "So let it be written; so let it be done!"
  • I own: a Motor Home
Do you have a manual to share?
« on: April 17, 2013, 10:42 AM »
We are always looking for scanned manuals to share with our fellow RVers.  Do you have an RV Owner/Operator manual you can pass along?

If so, I made an album in the Main Gallery area for uploading scanned manuals which can be shared with everyone.  You can upload PDF files for manuals of any kind. 

OWNER/OPERATOR MANUALS for all makes and models of RVs would be greatly welcomed as they are readily available to all member groups - no charge!

If you have one to submit, just upload it here (click on "add item to this album and be sure to choose "document" when selecting the type of file to upload):

http://www.classicwinnebagos.com/forum/index.php?action=mgallery;sa=album;id=471

There's no built-in upload status bar for documents so, just be patient and go by the upload indicator your particular browser may have and, once it's done, it'll just pop into the gallery page.

Once uploaded, they will be stored and linked-to in the appropriate resource areas.

Previously enjoyed our '74 - D24 Indian & '74 - D24 Indian Custom

Offline Neil Carrick

• Can't wait til spring..
  • Year: 1986
  • Make: Winnebago
  • Model: Cheiftain
  • Chassis: Chevy
  • Engine: 454
Re: Do you have a manual to share?
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2013, 08:40 PM »
I would love to find a manual for our 86 Chieftain 26. is there one on here to purchase?
Finding lots of great stuff on here!
thanks..
Neil and Shelley

Will add some more pics along.
Neil and Shelley

Offline Oz

• "So let it be written; so let it be done!"
  • I own: a Motor Home
Re: Do you have a manual to share?
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2013, 02:12 PM »
We're always looking for owner manuals to share.  Anyone who has one or more to add, or links to sources for them (free) please share!  All owners manuals we have, and will get in the future, will always be free to all our members, whether they've been donated or paid-for by CWVRV to make available.

Neil,

Here's the link to the ones we have available.  We have 1984 which should be very close, if not exactly what you need since there wasn't much change each year through that period.

http://www.classicwinnebagos.com/forum/index.php/page,page300.html
Previously enjoyed our '74 - D24 Indian & '74 - D24 Indian Custom

Proud to be a:

Visit and take the Virtual Tour!

RVMH Hall of Fame
Lifetime Member

FULL Membership!

Want to start enjoyingall the benefitsFull Membership has to offer?

Become a Full

Want to enjoy your

Full Membership

without ever having

to renew?

Become a:

RV Buying Checklist

Looking to buy a used RV?
Don't go unprepared!

Print this checklist so you
know the real condition of that "dream" RV:

RV Buyer's Checklist