Post your "Really Ruff Winnebago and Vintage RV's" here....

Started by legomybago, August 11, 2015, 05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jdawg

Hello all! Newbie here learning all I can so thanks to all you RV veterans for sharing here on this forum! I am sharing my experience as my journey begins with my 1978 Winnebago Itasca. This pic was four years ago before I purchased it. After sitting four years, leaking roof, I have a labor of love in my possession now and am enjoying every minute of it! I hope there pics attach  W%

Froggy1936

Hey there dawg Look in the projects section , There are pics of my 77 Mini roof etc repairs Im sure you will find similar problems I think most of them are on page 4 or 5  Have Fun  Frank  W%
"The Journey is the REWARD !"
Member of 15 years. We will always remember you, Frank.

jdawg

Hey Froggy it was your posts on that subject that encouraged me to join this site. Thanks so much for sharing your knowledge and experience. We are paying back by doing the same! We are really looking forward to this endeavor and even more to enjoying it when completed! I started an album documenting the journey. Take a look and see.

xerofall

Haha, the Empire left their motor home after their defeat on Endor.

legomybago

Do you think they parked nice and close next to the tree? Or did the tree just happen to grow there.... Hm?
Never get crap happy with a slap happy pappy

legomybago

Today my world slipped away.....I thought you were ready to make the trip Winny? i??

legomybago

Finally!!! A quality roof repair job for all the Eyebrows out there...

legomybago

If your having issues with water leaking around your AC unit....

classicrockfanatic

This page is certainly a pick me up for any one dealing with their own rebuild. I love frame rebuild photos, looks like a really good job, albeit unfinished.

** edited note, seems my comment was added to different thread than I intended

legomybago

Excited the day you brought it home.....Tear it apart, realize the amount of work you got yourself into.....Let it set exposed for a couple years to the elements....Time to sell.

legomybago

Speaking of "nose jobs", a current topic/thread going on right now on CWVR, this one should be next.

legomybago

Rickf1985

Complete with dedicated electric service. You don't think that was a permanent residence do you? Hm?

legomybago

It looks like vent holes in the front too?? It must of been built to "code"..... W%

Rickf1985

You would think they would have angle the roof AWAY from the door side?  I don't see anything for septic? ??? ??? ???

classicrockfanatic

it probably slopes to the back side, once you take the flat tires into consideration for the grade :D

legomybago

Rickf1985

legomybago

Rickf1985

May be right, hood has a little point to it but it also has a lot of "nose" to it like a Ford.  Don't remember bottom door trim like that on a Chevy? Then again, I don't remember a LOT of things from the 60's and 70's. :-[ :-[ W% W% W%

TerryH

It is not our abilities that show what we truly are - it is our choices.
Albus Dumbledore

Rickf1985

TerryH

It is not our abilities that show what we truly are - it is our choices.
Albus Dumbledore

Rickf1985

legomybago