Can Jam

Started by joev, May 07, 2015, 05:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

joev

HELLO EVERYBODY  I would like to know would there be and interest in having a Canadian Jamboree in the summer of 2016 just looking for numbers that might be interested.
It would be open to all members of CW and there friends and Family
Location is yet to be determind  Possibly  Carleton Place , Ottawa Area  or suggestions ?

Elandan2

That area would be a good choice.  Lots to see around Ottawa.  We would certainly consider it.  Rick
Rick and Tracy Ellerbeck

LJ-TJ

L.J and I have been considering heading up Ottawa way to check out the Royal Military Museum and Potters Museum Vintage Wings in Gatno. However timing in the summer for us is everything. We certainatly consider it though. I just hate going through TORONTO.

LJ-TJ

Will Walmart let you lay over night in their parking lot in Ottawa? Hm?

cosmic

I would enjoy that..  :)clap

joev

there are a few walmarts in Ottawa and I have seen RV's in them.
Hopefully we can get some more interest in this CANJAMB and I can work out a Plan and maybe organize some type of tours

LJ-TJ

Organize tours? ??? ??? ??? ?? Hm? hmmmm I'm not to sure how much trouble I'd put into tours. If you got information on places to go and things to see might be nice but tours I'm not so sure.  Any way she sounds like a great idea.

tiinytina

Sounds like fun though a LOOOONG drive for Gone... and may be dogless and leave them at home to avoid border crossing with them in tow.. hmmmmm....
Hi from Gone to the Dawgs! 1987 Tiffin Allegro in Deale MD. CW Rocks!!!

joev

I was thinking more a long the line of touring our classics around ottawa for a few hours to see some of the sites how cool would it be to park a bunch of classic RV's in front of Parliament Hill  :)rotflmao I am sure we would get some attention. There is a campground in ottawa that I could book or there is a Park in Carleton Place that is Dry camping that could be used it's only half hour drive from Ottawa were we could park up to 100 RV's we can have Tailgate party Campfire, potluck dinner. And such things that would interest people maybe a 70's - 80's theme what ever people would suggest they would like to see open to suggestions let me know

d21 special

Yes we would also be interested in a Can Jam should one work out.

Froggy1936

Sounds like a good idea Ill have to unload a few items !  :laugh:Straight north from North Wales  Frank
"The Journey is the REWARD !"
Member of 15 years. We will always remember you, Frank.

joev

Just got back from our trip went through PA very nice State it was only a 7 hour drive home from there to Carleton Place Ontario