need M600 Instrument Cluster wiring diagram

Started by vincewarde, May 03, 2015, 02:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vincewarde

Well, the beast is almost ready to roll.  It looks like the last challenge is going to be the instruments.  The previous owner really messed up the wiring to, among other things, the instrument cluster.   At this point the Oil Pressure shows full deflection (I assume it is grounded somewhere).  The trans temp gauge sensor (in the cooler line) appears to have been replaced with a coupler.   I fixed one fuel gauge by repairing a resistive connection.  In short, I need to know what senders connect where to get everything working again.   Is there a diagram that shows what plugs in where?

Thanks for whatever help you can provide!

DaveVA78Chieftain

Dodge Chassis wiring diagrams are in the Dodge MH Chassis Service manual which is available in the site store:
http://www.classicwinnebagos.com/forum/index.php?action=store;cat=42

Whether you need the 76-77 or 78-82 version will depend on what year chassis you have.  Many RV mfg's used last years chassis to build this years model because they had to order the chassis early.

Dave
[move][/move]

vincewarde

I have the manual, I will look harder at it.

Oz

The cluster wire locations are on the 2nd half of the diagram in the lower right corner, separate from the main schematic.  It's also in the Member Area
1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca