Question in regards to my upcoming project...

Started by bnlfan, March 05, 2015, 08:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bnlfan

I have an 1986 Cheiftain that I have several projects lined up for.  What I would like to know if my posting them along with pictures would be wanted and well received.

First, I have started stripping the stripes off and will be painting the shell.  I will be using Rustoleum and foam roamers.

The second, which I start on in a week (weather permitting), is that I am adding 6 solar panels, a charge controller, inverters, and battery bank to the motorhome.  Yes, I am setting up to be fully self contained.

If it would be wanted, I will either post them as I perform each step or when finished if desired. 

LJ-TJ

You got my vote. The more information and pictures we get the better. Every one has their own way of doing things and that's how we learn different tricks of the trade. :)ThmbUp

circleD

There have been several people on here that have done those projects before and none are the same. The more variations the better. Just give details such as wire length, size, and any issues plus good pics. Go for it my friend  :)ThmbUp 

Lefty

In the main Forum index, you will see a category called "Projects". Please post it there, with a separate post for each one. IE: one topic for the solar panel upgrade, and one topic for the repaint.
That way, people can easily find information regarding whatever project they are searching for later on.
I reserve the right to reject your reality and substitute my own...

Oz

1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca