Winnebago Brave difference / Chieftain

Started by Schmitti, January 09, 2015, 06:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Schmitti

I have now read in the previous 6 months much about Winnebago., Done much to my Chieftain and learned. But one thing is totally unclear to me (laughs now please do not, as many of you deal longer than I have with it) ... what's the difference between the Brave and the Chieftain? From the outside they look identical to me only once. The interior is diverse and it seems to have given various lines - so I can use it as an outsider hardly distinguish directly.
What then is the difference noticeable?

Help times a "stupid" to be a little smarter  ;)

Thomas
Understeer is when you see the tree, if you'll take. Oversteer is when you only hear him on impact.

LJ-TJ

Schmitti

No, I was stupid and dimwitted after something wanted .... I was also on the HP and have it apparently overlooked dozens of times ...  $@!#@!
Thank you  :)ThmbUp

Thomas
Understeer is when you see the tree, if you'll take. Oversteer is when you only hear him on impact.

LJ-TJ

:)rotflmao Keep up the good work. The more you write the better I feel. It's always nice to know I'm not the only one. Remember on this site the only dumb question is the one you don't asked. :)ThmbUp

Schmitti

What is clear is "stupid questions" better than not ask  :)ThmbUp :)  Nevertheless embarrassing  $@!#@! :)rotflmao

Thomas

LJ-TJ

:)rotflmao We've all been there buddy. :D