New guy here

Started by Bnova, October 14, 2014, 07:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bnova

Ok, just trying to get things figured out here.  A shot of the rear couch area.

Bnova

Bnova

eXodus

congrats, just googeled it and looks like a good fit. i did also look at a minnie, didnt take it because the over the cab bed area was rotten.

i like class c because of this feature, saves a lot in lenght. but most class c have towing next to nothing.

bakerman

Bnova  love the pics of your new ride I showed it to my DW and she and I talked about all the great times we had, it looks just like our first rv. We traveled many miles in ours and on vacations and weekend trips. As far was your wife driving, mine use to take ours to the store when shopping. Your interior is in great shape and so is the exterior. One thing measure your max height and make a small note on the dash so when anyone who is driving see your minimum clearance. My wife almost drove into a drive in window with low clearance.  :)rotflmao    The 350 checy will carry your rig for many miles best of luck with your new Minnie Winnie keep them shining  :)ThmbUp

sasktrini

Very nice!!! Congrats!
Corey aka sasktrini

Bnova

Hey thanks guys, I'm really enjoying studying, learning and understanding all the systems aboard the beast.  I have found lots of wire diagrams (gold), owners manuals and service manuals both here and other places on the web.  I love reading and understanding how all the systems work.  From what I can tell, not much of the unit has been molested, just looks like one of the dual AC breakers has been replaced by a single breaker.  So I need to get to the back of the panel and check that whole situation out.  Everything seems to work fine, I checked the converter and it is taking the battery off line and putting the charger on it like it's supposed to and the converter then handling the coach DC stuff.