North Carolina, 2014

Started by ClydesdaleKevin, September 27, 2014, 06:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ClydesdaleKevin

Got all my materials and whatnot today, and will be crazy busy for the next 4 days building catapults and trying to get small projects done.  So I had a few hours off today on my only day off...lol!

Kev
Kev and Patti, the furry kids, our 1981 Ford F-100 Custom tow vehicle, and our 1995 Itasca Suncruiser Diesel Pusher.

circleD

Well, myself and many others enjoy the hard work you put into building all of your catapults and thank you again for the gift. So far no one has been injured at the house with it  W%. And those of us that love old Chevy's are glad to see another one getting fixed up  :)ThmbUp.

ClydesdaleKevin

Awesome Circle D!  I ordered the ORD swaybar drop link/disconnect kit for the Blazer, plus new bushings...so soon I can call the suspension completely done.

I cut out all the parts for the new catapult design today, and designed a desktop version of a similar design.  The trigger on the desktop is outstanding!  Torsion rope spring loaded, and you just bring the armature back and it loads and locks with the trigger.  SWEET!!! 

Our catapults just keep getting better and better!

Kev
Kev and Patti, the furry kids, our 1981 Ford F-100 Custom tow vehicle, and our 1995 Itasca Suncruiser Diesel Pusher.

Rickf1985

Pretty soon you will have to register them with the ATF! :)rotflmao :)rotflmao :)rotflmao

ClydesdaleKevin

Well, the weather forecast for this coming weekend is COLD!!!  Freezing at night, and only in the 40s during the day.  I better get some propane cylinders before the weekend for the Buddy heater to keep Patti's tootsies warm!

Kev

circleD

Let me do a weekend update for Kev. IT'S COLD, PERIOD!!   :D

Rickf1985

They are talking about 17 degrees Tuesday night here in Jersey!

DonD

Grand Canyon NP=2f.

Brrrrrrrrr
Don and Mary
2000 TC1000 Bluebird bus conv.

ClydesdaleKevin

Its 24 degrees this morning in Huntersville, NC.  Tonight is supposed to be the REALLY cold night before it warms up again...15 degrees!  Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Kev

LJ-TJ

MAN! What are you guys going to do when winter comes? :)rotflmao Were still in short sleeve shirts in Ontario Canada and it's only -5

HandyDan

Anybody missing Kevin?  Ever so often we have to slap him up beside the head and tell him to post something.  We are having Renaissance withdrawal!  Are you working so hard on stock that you can't talk to us?
1984 Holiday Rambler
1997 Newmar Kountry Star

Froggy1936

He is on VACATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
"The Journey is the REWARD !"
Member of 15 years. We will always remember you, Frank.

circleD

I believe he left this area a while back. Me and the family went to the Ren Faire and met him and Patty. Super nice people and loving what they do. His next stop is Arizona for the winter where it's warm and dry  N:( . I'm not jealous but wouldn't mind going  W%

LJ-TJ

Do they have to go by Oz on the way by. Maybe they can drop by Greg's ????? D:oH!

HandyDan

I'm watching "Tombstone" on the AMC channel and thinking about Kevin.  He and Patti always spends New Years there.  It sure would be nice if he would check in and let us know of his adventures.
1984 Holiday Rambler
1997 Newmar Kountry Star

Froggy1936

They are enjoying there vacation ! I see them on facebook daily !

ClydesdaleKevin

Sorry guys!  I'll update soon!  Love you all!

Kev

M & J

Well Merry Christmas anyway Kevin and Patti.
M & J

HandyDan

Oh Kevin, where are you????  Inquiring minds want to know.
1984 Holiday Rambler
1997 Newmar Kountry Star

HandyDan

Quote from: ClydesdaleKevin on December 26, 2014, 09:00 PM
Sorry guys!  I'll update soon!  Love you all!

Kev

That was December 26.  What do you call "soon".  At least tell us where you're at.  I'm guessing you are boondocking in Arizona.
Dan
1984 Holiday Rambler
1997 Newmar Kountry Star

Rickf1985

Now THAT is how you go on vacation! No telling everyone where you are or what you are doing. The world is tuned out.

HandyDan

Every day I go to the forums hoping Kevin has posted something letting us know where he is traveling, how busy he is, or what he is doing to his Chevy, guns, catapults, motorhome, dogs, etc., etc.   But, each day I am disappointed.  I guess he has found a new set of best friends and is hanging out with them.  I hope he and Patti are doing well.  I miss the posts.   
1984 Holiday Rambler
1997 Newmar Kountry Star

LJ-TJ

Dido. Seems silly I guess but when someone as active as Kev falls off the site you can't help being concerned. If your pissed at us for something we've said fine. Tell us and then disappear. If it's a case you want everybody to worry about you for a while then just up a don't post. It works. Other than that Kev were the @#*! are you. Hm? D:oH! i??   

Froggy1936

They are in Arizona Doing well , All are OK  If you must converse with them they are often on Face book   Frank

joanfenn

I contacted Kevin last night on facebook and he aware that we all miss his witty stories about what is going on in his life.  His direct quote to me was "Just taking a break from being on the internet so much. I hop on the net for morning coffee now and that's it. I'll be back soon...lol!" 

So now everybody knows that Kevin is still alive and well and will be getting back to us soon.