Southern Ohio, 2014

Started by ClydesdaleKevin, August 24, 2014, 04:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ClydesdaleKevin

Super foggy this morning, so we are hanging around at the Flying J until it lifts.  Almost lifted, so we'll be back on the road soon!

Kev
Kev and Patti, the furry kids, our 1981 Ford F-100 Custom tow vehicle, and our 1995 Itasca Suncruiser Diesel Pusher.

ClydesdaleKevin

Oops!  That last post was a double post, so I edited it with this morning's post...but it still reads last night's time stamp.  Ah well.  I'm sure you all will get it.

Kev
Kev and Patti, the furry kids, our 1981 Ford F-100 Custom tow vehicle, and our 1995 Itasca Suncruiser Diesel Pusher.

ClydesdaleKevin

Safe touchdown at the Carolina Renaissance Festival! We'll be moving the RV from the parking lot to our campsite in the morning.  The Faire changed and improved the access road back where our campsite is and also leveled and gravelled everything, so I don't have to clear or clean anything out this year or have to level the rig!  SWEET!  We'll be facing a different way, but will still have plenty of room for the workshop area and whatnot.  Awesome!

Thus endeth this chapter!  I'll be starting the new one, North Carolina 2014, right after posting this.

Kev