Lowered Suspension Questions

Started by JessEm, August 21, 2014, 12:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LJ-TJ

76minnie

That last one is insane!!
I wonder how much time and money that cost? I don't care for the slanted chop top

eXodus

what about leaving the supsension and the frame alone and just lowering the body, i think about getting the sidewalls lose, drop the walls and roof and reattach everything.

Mayhem_audio

Hello I'm Matt And I have Ben Lurking around the site a while and had to comment on this.

I have a 73 Brave D18 I am in the Process of Laying Out

On the rear suspension it is getting a 10 C-Notch  that will drop the rear about 14-16"
it will also have a Triangulated 4 link

the font is getting converted to a 94 GMC 3500 and 3" drop spindles

with the front and rear done I will still have a 4" gap so i am Planning to make some new lower panels form the trim line down. that will get the body touching the ground I should have the rest of my parts this month and the cutting will begin

you can follow me here and on the internet at

www.BaggedWinnebago.com
www.fb.com/tukin6
and youtube   search Bagged Winnebago
hi im matt  im going to cut my winne up
www.BaggedWinnebago.com
www.fb.com/BaggedWinnebago

Lima, Ohio 45807

I also have a CAPSLOCK PROBLEM

Mayhem_audio

www.BaggedWinnebago.com

Lima, Ohio 45807

LJ-TJ

You bet! You better keep us posted and lots and lots of pictures. Sound like a great project. I'd like to figure a way to make the windshield one piece.

Thenoob

Hey man

I stopped by your site yesterday and sent you a ton of questions about your setup

Have you found any bags that are going to work with the chassis??

Thenoob

What are you fitting from a chevy 3500 onto the dodge and how?

Mayhem_audio

@thenoob

Just seen your email.
still have to figure out how how and what I'm using from the 3500  im using upper and lower a-rams and knuckles ( actually drop spindles DJM 3" )  not sure if Im going to use the frame or  just copy mounts and attach to the m300 frame.  and im order mounting cups for the bags  in front

just some of the parts. i will alot more info once the cutting starts soon  i have a 4 month build time to make it for a show i want to go to
www.BaggedWinnebago.com

Lima, Ohio 45807

Thenoob

Keep us updated on it please, I'm planning on doing the exact same thing but the bag situation has me confused.  Every expert I have called has obviously told me what I already know..... Nothing is made for that frame.  But with more investigation I'm sure something can be put together???

LJ-TJ

intofire1

They will fit right in in so. Cal. Looks cool.
Gil in LA