Holiday Rambler Electrical Distribution

Started by DaveVA78Chieftain, August 16, 2014, 08:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaveVA78Chieftain

I keep getting asked questions about Holiday Rambler Electrical systems. Given we are getting many HR users and I only get to look at pretty pictures of a Holiday Rambler I figured I would start a post about the HR setup so you HR guys could jump in and unload your memory banks.

To start, From what I have read, I think this is basically how a HR is setup:

The 80's era HR rig uses a Triad converter that was supplied with a external DC fuse panel. ( PACS1500 Inverter, Triad Converter, and DC Fuse Panel manual):

The DC fuse panel:

PACS 1500 Inverter

PACS 1500 Inverter Control Panel

AC Shore Power (Generator) or Inverter Select switch

OK, I made you HR guys a thread (easy to locate search term HR Electrical), so please jump in with info, and yes pictures, on AC breaker panel setups, locations of components (related to year/model), oddball fuse locations (hmm, Power Seat fuse?).  Links to other threads are good because they contain additional topic info.

Charging Batteries While Plugged into Shore Power

Dave
[move][/move]

circleD

Thanks Dave, you're the best. One thing I can think of is the switch behind the driver seat is a 3 position and I have those same labels plus a hand written label showing in the middle position "TRAVEL" and a note at the ignition that says " switch behind driver seat". Not sure what that's about because it cranks and charges on all 3 settings.

Preacherman

Hello Everybody, does anybody know if I can find a wiring diagram for a Holiday Rambler imperial 33? I have the chassis but I really need one for the house! Thanks

Rickf1985

Did you see Daves post with pictures above? That is the coach wiring.