Tommy and I just started re-habing our 1974 Winnebago Brave. We started by getting the wiring working so all the lights work properly. I had already had the carpet pulled out everywhere behind the two front seats and faux wood flooring installed. Looks like one of our biggest projects will be pulling out the AC unit and repairing wood rot and figuring out how to replace and reinforce the roof. This forum is an invaluable resource. We are going to need to replace the interior ceiling material once we get the AC unit back in. The windows leak and that has been hard on the interior walls in places. Lots to do but we sure are having fun!