Need Source for 8 x 19.5 Tires

Started by Arberg0, November 29, 2008, 07:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooneytoones

Sent: 9/5/2004 1:27 AM

I bought 6 8x19.5 Radials at Big O Tires included mounting, valve stems, and balancing with bean bags (actually little bags of ground up tuperware) placed inside of tires. for $128.00 plus tax per tire. the tires have a UV protection in them according to the guy at Big O. that's the best price I could find in this area ( between Indianapolis, IN and Louisville, KY)
Timmy   

Cooneytoones

Sent: 9/9/2004 11:22 PM

Have not received my new tires for rigg from Big O yet, all 19.5 inch tires, and 17.5 inch tires are on back order. TAKE NOTE: Now this comes from an exec. at Goodyear, Military Hummers, and supply trucks in Afganistan and Iraq are using up all the 12 ply tires and heavier (17.5's) Goodyear can make, almost as fast as they can make them, so if you need tires of either size get em' now, 17.5's could have a 6 month wait. On the 19.5's about a 2 to 3 week wait......Will keep you up to speed on those guages, and post some pictures of the Doghouse when I have them put on. Rigg's almost ready for it's madian voyage or, should I say, MY madian voyage, Just waiting on tires...Keep safe all and remember, "For every 10 miles of road, there's 20 miles of ditches."  Timmy

Michigan_Don

Sent: 9/19/2004 3:44 AM

Best price I found on new 8r19.5s locally was at Belle Tire. Kelley-Springfield Safari CSRs for $150 each.

big99diesel

I'm gonna buy new tires they are 19.5x8.00. Where is the best place to buy them?

pvoth1111

We call our coach "Charlie Brown"

DaveVA78Chieftain

What is your GVW?  You have to ensure you get the correct Load Range tire for the weight capacity of your vehicle.

Dave
[move][/move]